Eduardo García BlázquezMarket Manager Ostomy Care at Coloplast
Henley Business School
Madrid y alrededores, España
+19 years of professional experience in a health care multi-national company Coloplast that are leaders in the ostomy care market.
10 years ago, my profile has moved to the Marketing enviroment, where I started as Manager for the centre of excellence of south Europe and then I was promoted to Market Manager of Ostomy Care.
Marketing is my passion… Life is Marketing ! ;0)
Marketing, Digital Marketing
E-Commerce and Computer Science
Market Manager Ostomy Care
Oct. de 2007 – actualidad
To have full Product Management Responsibility.:
·To be a key player within the Sales and Marketing team for Stoma Care.
·To have full responsibility for product marketing.
·To develop “Best in Class” relationships with key players.
·To develop close relationships with all relevant internal customers to ensure product and service support is “Best in Class”.
· To prepare the relevant sections of the Annual Business Plan (ABP) in conjunction with the Marketing Manager.
· To work closely with all ES and Denmark departments to ensure business objectives are achieved.
· To develop a close working relationship with Denmark to ensure Coloplast product development needs are met and new products launched as planned.
·To attend planning seminars as requested.
·To support the Company’s initiative for Constant Improvements
sept. de 2006 – sept. de 2007Communication is essential in a multinational company, from this perspective my function in this position was to find a common way to communicate with our customers in: France, Portugal, Italy, Belgium and Spain from the marketing point of view, and from the IT point of view to find the best solutions for our countries.
DataWareHouse Administrator & ERP / Webmaster & Community Manager
abr. de 1998 – sept. de 2006
Ubicación Calle, Agustin de Foxá 29 MadridBetween my functions in this position was to manage the ERP system of the company with citrix solutions, Enterprise One and SLQ Server.In the Internet area I developed the first website of the company in ES, and all the web evolution in CMS (Lotus Domino & Lotus Notes). And all the strategy for microsites and assosiation sites based on php/aspx and Java solutions.
Henley Business SchoolHenley Business School European Business Programme · MBA International Corporate Business ProgrammeDisciplina académica MBA
- Master Técnico Superior en Prevención de Riesgos Laborales fecha de graduación –
Phd. Artificial Intelligence and Computer ScienceDisciplina académica Artificial Intelligence Nota 10
– Hypermedia adaptive systems for e-learning.Adaptive hypermedia (AH) tailors what the user sees to a model of the user’s goals, preferences and knowledge.
Higher Computer Engineer – Ingeniero en Informática –