CV Eduardo García Blázquez
Market Manager Ostomy Care at Coloplast
+20 years of professional experience in a health care multi-national company Coloplast that are leaders in the ostomy care market.
10 years ago, my profile has moved to the Marketing enviroment, where I started as Manager for the centre of excellence of south Europe and then I was promoted to Market Manager of Ostomy Care.
Market Manager Ostomy Care
Oct. 2007 – present
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives through preparing the relevant sections of the Annual Business Plan (ABP).
- To work closely with all ES and Denmark departments to ensure business objectives are achieved. To develop a close working relationship with Denmark to ensure Coloplast product development needs are met and new products launched as planned.
- To support the Company’s initiative for Constant Improvements.
- Define and overseeing the company’s Ostomy marketing budget.
- Planning and implementing OC promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- To have full Product Management Responsibility
- To develop “Best in Class” relationships with key players.
- To develop close relationships with all relevant internal customers to ensure product and service support is “Best in Class”
Coloplast (South Europe) sept. de 2006 – sept. de 2007
- Communication is essential in a multinational company, from this perspective my function in this position was to find a common way to communicate with our customers in: France, Portugal, Italy, Belgium and Spain from the marketing point of view, and from the IT point of view to find the best solutions for our countries.
- Engaging, motivating and leading a team of 5 individuals.
- Creating energy across the team and communicating what is required to achieve great performance
- Setting high standards / expectations and performance goals for self and team
- Applying continuous improvement to improve ways of working in communication/ Marketing campaigns thorugh the Internet
- Anticipating issues and thinking through solutions to resolve problems
- Managing resourcing levels (IT, Human resources and local marketing campaigns) to enable good website service levels of each country.
Calle, Agustin de Foxá 29 Madrid